L'Arvô – Listed monument

The old town hall, currently the tourist information office, built from 1681 to 1687 to replace the previous one located in the middle of the square, which was demolished by the French in 1675–76 and the materials sold.

Building once used for meetings of the Duchy Estates until 1703, the High Court and the Feudal Chamber. The town magistrate also had an office here.

J. THISQUEN, Histoire de la ville de Limbourg, t. 2, in B.S.V.A.H., t. 10, 1908, p. 109 to 112; G. POSWICK, Pierres tombales et épigraphie de Limbourg, in Archives verviétoises, t. 7, [Verviers, 1963] p. 263–265. M.C. [929, 930)


In practice

30 Place Saint-Georges
4830 Limbourg

Calculate a route